What is Kid Glove?
Kid Glove is an initiative to create awareness among teachers, parents and children. Kid Glove was launched in 2015 as part of c0c0n - International Information Security & Hacking Conference held annually.
c0c0n X - 2017 is the 10th edition of our Annual International Hacking and Cyber Security Briefing. Kerala Police had been spearheading the Conference in the past nine editions, along with the Information Security Reserch Association - India Chapter (ISRA - a registered non-profit organization) in association with the POLCYB - (The Society for the Policing of Cyberspace), a not-for-profit society based in British Columbia, Canada.
What are the activities of Kid Glove ?
Kid Glove focuses on creating awareness and capacity building to counter and tackle the threats of cyberspace.
The activities include:
- CFP (Call for Papers)
What all are included in the workshops?
The Workshops will be taken by experts from the industry and law enforcement agencies.
There will be hands-on practical sessions available for the participants
International and national speakers/trainers are available from the c0c0n speaker list on special request
Specialized technical/non-technical training can be arranged if required
How can Kid Glove help my institution/organization?
Kid Glove can help your organization in;
- Defining a cyber security strategy
- Developing curriculums on cyber security for students
- Providing trainings for Teachers/Parents
- Conducting events for raising awareness among students/teachers/parents
- Advisory & Consulting on cybersecurity & online safety
Are there any charges involved?
- ISRA (Information Security Research Association) being a non-profit organization does not charge the institutions. However, in certain cases there will be nominal charges for meeting the expenses like (Speaker's D.A, transportation, accomodation etc.)
- Venue and other facilities ( Internet connection, sound system, sound system, speakers etc.) must be provided by the Institution/organization
- Travel Allowance for Trainers/Speakers (if they insist) must be provided by the institution/organization
- Travel and accomodation for outstation Trainers/Speakers, (Visa & Flight charges for International Speakers) must be provided by the institution/organization wherever required