ISRA Chapter Details
|Chapter Name||Geographical Location||Contact Person||Chapter Contact Email|
|ISRA - Argentina||Argentina||Maximiliano Soler||a...@i...a.org|
|ISRA - Brazil||Brazil (Espirito Santo / Rio de Janeiro)||William Stauffer Telles||b...@i...a.org|
|ISRA - Brunei||Brunei (Negara Brunei Darussalam)||Zakaria Mohmamad Nor||b...@i...a.org|
|ISRA - Côte d'Ivoire||Côte d'Ivoire||Yao N'Cho Cedric||a...@i...a.org|
|ISRA - Chennai (India)||Chennai (India)||Nitesh Betala||c...@i...a.org|
|ISRA - Indore (India)||Indore (India)||Shashi Agarwal||i...@i...a.org|
|ISRA - Mauritius||Mauritius||Mourghen Denis Desire Stephan||m...@i...a.org|
|ISRA - Appleton, US||Wisconsin, Appleton (United States)||Luciano Ferrari||a...@i...a.org|
|ISRA - Gujarat, IN||Gujarat (India)||Hardik Girishbhai Upadhyay||g...@i...a.org|
How to start an ISRA Chapter and the process?
For opening an ISRA Chapter, send the following information to
- Details of individuals who are interested in opening and operating the Chapter along with their brief profile and comments if any.
- Clearly mention the geographical area the Chapter assumes to cover viz. at Country, state or district level.
- Applicants are advised to check if any ISRA Chapter is not already working in that particular area, in case not to overlap with an existing one.
- Upon receiving all the necessary information, the ISRA Advisory Committee (AC) would forward it for final decision to ISRA Steering Committee (SC).
- Once the application is approved, it would name the Chapter and appoint the Chapter Lead among the founding members, and would list the details under the Chapter section of ISRA Portal.