ISRA has several Special Interest Groups (SIGs) in which individuals can participate depending on their interests; everyone is free to join one or multiple SIGs.
The current lists of SIGs are:
- SIG-001 - Information Security Management Systems
- SIG-002 - Security awareness
- SIG-003 - Risk Management
- SIG-004 - Business Continuity Planning / Disaster Recovery Planning
- SIG-005 - Cryptography and PKI Systems
- SIG-006 - Digital Forensics and Investigations
- SIG-007 - Penetration / Security Testing and Ethical Hacking
- SIG-008 - Offensive Security and Malwares
- SIG-009 - Web Application Security
- SIG-010 - Wireless Security
- SIG-011 - VoIP Security
- SIG-012 - SCADA Systems
ISRA Chapters are the containers of SIGs in their respective geographical area. If an ISRA Member wants to recommend and contribute towards the setting up of a new SIG, the detailed request needs to be forwarded to s...@i...a.org along with the chosen area of subject.
Chapters have the option of specializing in one SIG or can cover all the SIG depending upon their choice and preference. Chapters are more of a geographical concept whereas SIGs are more of a knowledge domain irrespective of the geographical location.